MailChimp Email Newsletters
Send better email with MailChimp, a cloud software that allows you to create mail campaigns viewed by email or web. As MailChimp Experts we can lighten your load - ask us how you can receive three months of free subscription to the MailChimp premium service.
Take a look at our portfolio and see how we can help your business. We are listed as one of the few New Zealand Experts on MailChimp, so you can be assured we have plenty of experience in managing your newsletter campaign.
Account & List Set Up
Set up a MailChimp account & upload your Excel database to create a mailing list for use with your email template.
Using your logo and branding we create a MailChimp newsletter template that you can use again. Package includes sending your first email campaign if required, final content must be provided with 10 days of template completion.
E-News Update & Send Out
If you already have a template and need us to update it with your text and images (we can arrange those for you), then this package will free up your time.
Sign Up - Subscribe Form
Ask your clients to subscribe to your newsletter by having a sign up form. You can place it on your website, send it by email or post it on social media.
You'll create a mailing list of interested customers very quickly.
What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is an online software for email marketing that allows you to:
- Create a template for use time and time again and change the text and pictures for each new newsletter
- Design and circulate a sign up form to attract people to your database and ensure you are not sending them unwanted mail - or spam!
- Upload a database of your current email addresses of people who have subscribed to your newsletter or you have dealt with in the past and are happy to receive mail from you
- Let MailChimp update your list with people who unsubscribe or those wish to be added automatically
- Use MailChimp statistics to see how well your news was received, you opened it, what links they clicked and how often
Why build a mailing list?
Listen to our Podcast where Lindsey was interviewed by Natalie Cutler-Welsh of Go to Girl.
This week has seen our first 'Steps to Vitality' Ezine and a workshop update on our brand spanking new EZine template. Thanks Lindsey and Outbox for making it look so fabulous and professional :)
Vital Solutions (Facebook)